Proven and Powerful Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal charges threaten your freedom, finances and reputation, and conviction can easily alter the course of your entire life. If you’re facing criminal charges in Middlesex County, Worcester County or Norfolk County, Massachusetts, do not risk facing your legal challenges alone and without an experienced criminal defense lawyer. An experienced criminal defense lawyer will provide invaluable assistance to help you navigate the Massachusetts criminal justice system.
We provide criminal defense services aimed at keeping you out of jail and keeping your record clean. Our firm is familiar with Massachusetts courts, judges and prosecutors. Additionally, we are familiar with prosecutors’ available tactics and plea bargain methods and limits. Furthermore, we are familiar with courtroom and legal process options available to prove your innocence or greatly reduce your sentence. We have handled hundreds of jury trials and plea-bargaining for criminal law clients.
With more than 30 years of experience, we can help defend you against a number of criminal charges including:
- DUI/DWI/OUI defense and other traffic violations
- Domestic violence and assault, murder/homicide, assault and battery, and sex offense
- Drug charges
- Robbery, burglary, breaking and entering, theft and fraud
- Firearm-related offenses and arson
- Violation of restraining orders
- White collar crimes, including tax, credit card, larceny, embezzlement, employee theft, check, identity theft, forgery, extortion, blackmail and commercial bribery charges
Contact us for a case evaluation:
If you need an experienced Massachusetts criminal defense lawyer, call us. We are skilled, experienced and committed to fighting for your rights. We are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments. We charge reasonable and affordable rates.